Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Reflection
I would say that my blog posts are probably more opinionated than my other written assignments and I use less formal words and structure when I compose a blog post. I don't spent a great deal of time on the blog posts trying to find the best way to portray myself. I just write down what I feel or what the assignment is about, and I don't proofread too much or try to use the best words. As for my formal writing in the longer papers we have been assigned, I think I use more formal language and better structure. I would say my papers probably flow better than my blog posts. I do prefer the blog posts over giving my vocal opinion in discussions because I am better able to organize my opinion with writing than I am with speaking. Overall, I would say the papers I have written have showcased my writing ability the best because of the formality of the papers. I would also say the papers are the most "true" or most effective form of my writing. I do like the variety of writing assignments that we have had in this class though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I felt the same way about my blog posts compared to my formal writing assignments. The only difference is that I felt my blog posts were truer than my writing assignments because of the fact that they were opinionated, casual, and unedited.
Post a Comment