Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Semester Reflection


            Looking back on all of my blog posts from this semester was a neat learning experience for me. I would say that throughout most of my posts a strong opinion is exposed, which is fitting because I am a very opinionated person. These posts seemed annoying to do at the time of writing them, but looking back now has made it all worth it. I am able to remember every week of discussion and lecture thanks to these posts. I also think that my writing has gotten better as the semester has gone on, but it isn’t my writing that I am most proud of in regards to this class.
The expansion of my knowledge about today’s society, current events, information and technology is definitely what I have enjoyed the most about this course. Rereading my posts has made that all the more clear. Each week, I learned something new about the society we live in or how technology has impacted it.  
I would be interested to compare my papers from this class to my blog posts. I think that the writing in my blog posts would be more casual and less professional than compared to my papers. My blog posts remind me of how I would discuss a topic in discussion rather than how I would write a paper I was submitting for a letter grade. I was surprised at how little grammatical errors I made in these posts, although I did fix the few that I saw. This was a very interesting assignment and I enjoyed seeing how I have progressed throughout the semester.

1 comment:

Michael B said...

Sam,

It was interesting to hear that your opinions continue to be strong throughout all of your posts. Also you brought up a great point about what made this class so interesting.