Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Reflection



I found reading through all of my blog posts really interesting and quite useful as an end-of-semester activity. It was a great way to reflect on what I have learned this semester, and summarized key aspects of each lesson to assist in my preparations for the final project and exam. I think that I maintained honesty and accuracy in my posts throughout the semester. I commented on my true feelings and opinions and made each blog post as true to myself as I could without losing professionalism. This is what I do in my writings for art publications in my extracurricular life, so I feel I was well prepared for the weekly posts and I believe I succeeded in expressing myself and my thoughts to the class in a practical matter. For this reason I prefer to represent my work this semester by my blog posts rather than exams, speeches, or class conversations. I feel that I express myself best through writing, as public speaking has always been an issue to me, exams are mainly scholarly focused and discussions are mainly character/opinion focused. The blog posts are the best example of how I can combine these skills to build my intellectual online reputation.

No comments: