Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Reflection
I feel like my writing on these blog posts have more extreme opinions, or at least me leaning more to one argument than I normally would because I usually am not so extreme on my opinions, I usually just lean a bit to one side. The weakest part of my writing is my grammar and I still feel like that even after these blog posts. I found a few blog posts with grammatical errors, but it's hard to cut down on errors over blog posts, because without telling me they're errors I think they're correct. It's easier for me to write a blog post than a formal paper because it is a more relaxed style of writing, but I feel like my grammar may suffer from the relaxed posts. I would have to say that formal papers best represent my writing because since I am not the strongest writer, I really need to focus and do numerous drafts that help me improve my paper to where I want it to be. Formal papers are the most effective at getting my point across mostly due to my proper grammar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment