- 11 job postings
- Most are contract or temporary
- Type: warehouse work, customer service rep, truck driver, assembler
- These jobs do not seem interesting to me at all. Most of them have to do with manual labor and I would not like a job like that. These jobs do not seem like career occupations.
Appleton, WI
- 2 job postings
- 1 permanent, the other contract
- Type: Machine parts assembly and fork lift driver
- As with the Madison jobs, these two jobs are manual labor jobs and I would not enjoy that very much. I would like a much more stimulating occupation.
Chicago, IL
- 37 job postings
- A variety of contract, temporary, and permanent jobs
- Type: a wide variety including consumer sales rep, business consultant, data entry associates, and other jobs of the like
- I really would like to live in Wisconsin, but if I lived somewhere else I always thought it would be cool to live in Chicago. As for these jobs, they seem a lot more exciting to me. I wouldn't mind having these jobs at all. There appear to be a lot more opportunities in Chicago and this makes sense because it is a much bigger city than Madison or Appleton.
1 comment:
I agree with what you said about how this site has much more "better" job opportunities in bigger cities.
Post a Comment