Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Reflection

This week we were asked to go through all of our past blog posts, and reflect upon them. For the most part I realized that I treated these posts similarly to the extemporaneous response we would do in discussion. My writing was very "off the cuff" and was straight to the point. For a blog post I would sit down and just write about what I thought. This is very different then how I write on formal papers or exams. For a paper weeks are spent making sure the paper is as perfect as possible, and exams also must have a serious tone in them. That is why I feel these posts are the most "true"voice I have had in this class. It is my instant, uncensored, unrevised opinion similar to our open discussions in class. While I feel the formal papers might represent my talents as a writer the best, I feel these posts are most accurate to my true voice.

No comments: