Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Aris Game

This was one of the most interesting assignments we had to do in the class. I did not quite understand the goal of the assignment because I personally felt like i looked like an idiot looking for places on campus as a senior. I did this on my own and was stunned by the lack of instructions. The game did not make sense nor was there anything to look at to explain it better.

Trying the tour a game did nothing to boost my knowledge of the campus. I guess for an incoming freshman it could be slightly useful but I think that just asking your friends or looking at a map is just as useful and would take less time (and frustration) than trying this game to find your way around campus. Again this activity didn't seem to connect to the class in any way except being a gamer. I think an activity looking at games one already participates in or having students look at a gaming forum and finding information would generate a more positive response from the class.

No comments: