Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Reflection

I think I have done a pretty good job of writing blog posts so far. When I went back to correct, there were not many spelling or grammatical errors to correct. The main thing I did was add more paragraph breaks. I had extremely long paragraphs that needed to be split up. I also indented every paragraph.
The blog posts were more casual than writing a paper to me. I spend a lot more time making sure a paper sounds good and makes sense. I usually revise all my papers, and I never revised a blog post until today. This causes my papers to showcase my best talents because I take them more seriously than an internet blog post. On the contrary,  this makes my blog posts truer to my actual writing ability. What you see here is completely unedited, and exactly how I think it should be written when I am first writing it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jacob,

I agree about the revisions on the blog posts. Usually, I write the post according to the prompt while putting more time into the revisions on my essays and exams. Although, the blog posts were more open-ended I found all of the activities to be beneficial to the class