Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Reflection
I found this reflection assignment to be more interesting that I initially thought it would be. I enjoyed reviewing all of the blog posts I have written and refreshing my memory on all of the weekend assignments I have done. We have completed so many weekend assignments that some of them had begun to blend together. I didn't find a terrible amount of errors in my writing, seeing as I usually proof-read all of my posts before publishing them. I noticed that my tone in my blog posts is much more relaxed and informal than in my papers. However, I did notice that my posts were very reflective of how I actually express myself when I talk to people throughout my daily life versus how I express myself when I write formal papers. The way I convey my points in formal writing is extremely formal compared to how I talk in my day-to-day life. Finally, I believe that my blog posts accurately reflect how I participate in class. Frequently what I say in class is a mirror of the opinions I have expressed in my posts. Overall, I found this assignment to be quite interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Carly, I feel the same way about the tone in my blog posts vs the tone in formal papers. It's interesting how different media can cause us to act/talk/write differently.
Post a Comment