Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Reflection
In my blog posts, I feel like I expressed my opinions very clearly as I would try to do if I was writing a more professional paper. The main differences between my blog posts and my writings and speaking in class is that in my blog posts I typically lean to one side of an issue and take a specific side. In my writing and while speaking in discussion I try to do a better job of presenting counter arguments and presenting arguments from a more neutral point of view. In all of my blog posts I did a good job of using proper grammar and spelling. I do not think I had any problems with reducing the quality of my writing just because it is over a blog post instead of a through a paper. I definitely present myself best as a writer through papers because I put more time and though into organizing my ideas and arguments. This is the best way to showcase my skills as a writer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment