Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Manpower.us

Jobs in Madison

  • 15 Jobs
    • 1 Temporary
    • 14 Contract or Permanent 
    • Mostly Manufacturing and and Production
Jobs in Appleton, WI
  •  6 Jobs
    • 1 Temporary
    • 5 contract or Permanent
    • All are Manufacturing and Production 
Jobs in Miami
  • 39 Jobs
    • 5 Temporary
    • 34 Contract or Permanent
    • Most were Call Center and Customer Service

A common skill I saw in some of the jobs I looked at was proficiency in MS Office. Most jobs I saw only required a high school diploma or equivalent. None of the Jobs looked very appealing to me. The only two I saw with pay rate listed paid $7.25 and hour and $12.25 and hour. I certainly hope to be making more than this when I hit the job market after graduation.
 
 

No comments: