Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Reflection

This assignment was very interesting. It helped my find careless mistakes that I had made in my writing.  Over all, there were just minor grammatical errors, punctuation errors, etc. that I had to change. After reading all of my blog posts, I do not believe that my "voice" changed throughout the course. I have definitely grown throughout the course, but this isn't necessarily demonstrated through my blog posts. I think that my papers demonstrate growth, and my general contribution to class. I have always remained confident with exemplifying my point and have always had an opinion. I think it comes across in my writing clearly. I participate a lot in class, and believe that my class participation sounds very similar to what I wrote in my blog posts. I felt comfortable articulating which homework assignments I liked and  did not like, which I think is important. While these assignments might have been tedious at the time, I think that in the end they were very useful. It is important to reflect on what you have learned throughout the week, because at the end of the course you are able to look back and remember what you have learned from the course. The assignments always had a fun twist to them, which I enjoyed.

No comments: