Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Weekend Without Technology

Not using technology for a weekend was tougher than I thought it was going to be. I forgot to start Friday night because I was out with family and it never crossed my mind, but waking up Saturday I realized that I needed to start. For the most part it wasn't to bad because I had to work all day Saturday and Sunday. Since I am not allowed to use my phone at work it was simple to just not bring it along with me. When I was out with my family on Sunday we talked about the experience and we joked around how I should have made an e-plan to figure out how to get through not using technology. I thought this was interesting that to go without technology I could use technology to plan it out. We really can't get away from it at all. It is something that has grown to be a part of our everyday life and a item that cannot be lived without.

No comments: