The three books that I decided to look up are:
- Trillions: Thriving in the Emerging Information Ecology
- Twitter: Social Communication in the Twitter Age (DMS - Digital Media and Society)
- Creating a Learning Society: A New Approach to Growth, Development, and Social Progress
Trillions: Thriving in the Emerging Information Ecology
Amazon: 252 pages, 4.1 stars, $24.30
WorldCat: 460 libraries
Google Books: 4 reviews, none viewable
Library Thing: 9 members, 950, 433 popularity, no
reviews
Twitter: Social Communication in the Twitter Age
(DMS- Digital Media and Society)
Amazon: 220 pages, 3.7 stars, $20.20
WorldCat: 890 libraries
Google Books: 3 reviews, none viewable
Library Thing: 12 members, 768,668
popularity, no reviews
Creating a Learning Society: A New Approach to
Growth, Development, and Social Progress
Amazon: 680 pages, 3.8 stars, $23.31
WorldCat: 210 libraries
Google Books: No reviews yet
Library Thing: 8 members, 1,035,133 popularity, no
reviews
I have decided to read Twitter: Social Communication
in the Twitter Age (DMS- Digital Media and Society). One review I read stated that this book goes
in depth how Twitter has changed how fast and what type of news we get, so that
is what sold me in reading this book. I
am looking forward to reading a book on how something I use everyday has
changed the way our society learns some of its information.

Davis, R. "Twitter: Social Communication in the Twitter
Age." Choice 50.10 (2013): 1826. ProQuest. Web. 14 Oct.
2014.
1 comment:
These all look like very good options. I'm very excited to hear your report and see your ignite project!
Post a Comment