I found out that I am pretty hard to locate on the internet if you only know my name. There are a lot of Jacob Newman's and if you only knew my name and nothing else you wouldn't be able to find out anything about me.
If you knew where I was from or what I looked like, you would be able to find out a little bit about me. By knowing what I look like you would be able to find me on Facebook and find out where I am from. Other than that Facebook only let you know a couple of my interests, nothing major. By finding out that I am from Menomonee Falls, you would learn that my village has approximately 35,000 people in it and is 90 % white. You could also find out that I have a large family because there were a few articles that showed up about my family when I typed in "Jacob Newman Menomonee Falls".
The only thing people would really able to learn a lot about me from knowing my name and where I am from is that I ran track and Cross Country in high school. I found a website that had a lot of my results from my races that I didn't know existed. I also found a lot of pictures of me running on Google, some of which I hadn't seen before.
Overall, I am happy that there is not much you can find out about me even if you know where I am from. This representation is that I am a runner that enjoys sports and I don't think there is anything wrong with knowing that about me.
No comments:
Post a Comment