Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Self-Stalking
Looking up my phone number was interesting because it was the wrong city. This may have been where the phone was purchased but I am not sure. Doing a Google search of my name came up with over 25 million results. Most of them were in regards to my twitter and LinkedIn profile and the first image that pops up is my head shot on my LinkedIn profile. Unfortunately my name (Joe) is quite common but oddly enough it kept linking me to someone named Chip Esten who is of no relation to myself. Very odd. I was able to find out where I work on the Facebook search which is not the most secure. All in all I do seem to be quite easy to find on the web. My digital footprint is available to those looking for me and I am definitely going to change that soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment