Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Techno Creep

The three books that I looked at were:

Techno Creep: The Surrender of Privacy and the Capitalization of Intimacy
Social Media Explained: Untangling the World's Most Misunderstood Business Trend
I know who you are and I saw what you did: Social Networks and the Death of Privacy

My choice was pretty simple because two of the three books were already taken by my fellow classmates. That's not to say that my choice isn't interesting. The book was just recently published on September 13, 2014. Being so recent it has very little feedback anywhere on the web. Project MUSE and ProQuest didn't have any reviews of the book and Library Thing only had four members even read it. The reviews on amazon look interesting and I think the topic could be one that is relevant to our generation and culture.


No comments: