Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Monday, October 13, 2014

My three choices are:

I Know Who You Are and I Saw What You Did: Social Networks and the Death of Privacy,

Social Network Analysis, and

Digital Divide (Rachel Peng) (Volume 1).


I Know Who You Are and I Saw What You Did: Social Networks and the Death of Privacy 
By Lori Andrews


Amazon: 272 Pages, 4 stars

World Cat: 1947 libraries


Google Books: 4 stars

Library Thing: 72 members, popularity: 166,644, 4 stars
 
Digital Divide (Rachel Peng) (Volume 1) 
By K.B. Spangler

Amazon: 352 Pages; 5 stars

World Cat: 2 libraries, no reviews

Google Books: No Reviews

Library Thing: 12 members; popularity: 768,668; 3.75 stars
 
Social Network Analysis

By John Scott

Amazon: 216 Pages; no reviews

World Cat: Found in 765 libraries

Google Books: No results for third edition

Library Thing: No results for third edition


I am going to select I Know Who You Are and I Saw What You Did: Social Networks and the Death of Privacy because based on the reviews I read, it sounds like the most engaging choice. The other choices seem informative, but this book seems informative AND an enjoyable read at the same time.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good choice! I had this one on my top three book choices as well. This book seems really interesting and I think it will be easy for you to connect it to class discussion. Can't wait to read your final essay.