Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Monday, October 27, 2014

Self-Stalking



From my phone number I could find out that I am from Appleton, WI and have Verizon Wireless. The Census site told me that the population of the 53715 zip code is 12,136. The median age of this zip code is 21.7. 92.5% of people in this zip code have a high school degree or more. There are 4,928 housing units in this zip code. I found out that my apartment building and its lot are valued at 5.8 million dollars. By googling my name, I found links to other Connor Larson’s facebook and Twitter pages but not my own. When searching my name on facebook, I am not a top ten result. No more results can be viewed without signing in. When I searched for “Connor Larson Appleton” I found a facebook page of someone else from my high school with the same name but not my own. When I google searched for “Connor Larson twitter”, my account is the 4th one on the page. None of my content is visible however because my tweets are protected. 

I found that it was difficult to find out any real information on myself. This makes me feel good because I try to have my privacy settings high on social media and other sites.

No comments: