Hi,
My name is Kyle Nemeroff. I am a sophomore in the Wisconsin School of Business studying Finance. I am from Potomac, Maryland which is right near Washington, D.C. I have an older brother and an older sister, making me the runt of the family. Both of my siblings attended the University of Wisconsin, and that played a significant role in my decision to come to Madison. Outside of the classroom, I am part of the Delta Upsilon fraternity and enjoy playing intramural sports such as lacrosse and basketball.
My name is Kyle Nemeroff. I am a sophomore in the Wisconsin School of Business studying Finance. I am from Potomac, Maryland which is right near Washington, D.C. I have an older brother and an older sister, making me the runt of the family. Both of my siblings attended the University of Wisconsin, and that played a significant role in my decision to come to Madison. Outside of the classroom, I am part of the Delta Upsilon fraternity and enjoy playing intramural sports such as lacrosse and basketball.
![]() |
In the summer before my freshman year, my friends and I
volunteered for Habitat for Humanity in the Gulf Shores. It not only was a fun experience, I learned
so much about how different people and places live. On top of that, it was incredibly rewarding
to know that my friends and I had the ability to build a house and completely
change somebody’s life for the better.
The trip was truly remarkable.
In regards to writing, I have had a lot of practice with
various types of writing exercises including a 15 page literary analysis paper
arguing how alcohol in many different novels is used as a symbol for
power. Even though I have done plenty of
writing, I know that my writing can improve drastically, and I look forward on
working on my public speaking skills as well.

1 comment:
Kyle,
Your habitat for humanity trip sounds very similar to what I did in Africa, in terms of building housing/schools for those less fortunate. My roommate is also from Potomac, Maryland. I've always wanted to visit, crab legs are one of my favorite foods! Looking forward to getting to know you better!
Post a Comment