Hi, my name is Scott Leopold and I am from the suburbs of
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This summer I was accepted into the Wisconsin
School of Business and am studying MHR and entrepreneurship. I have an older
brother and an older sister, both of whom live in center city Philadelphia. Outside
of school, I am part of the Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity and enjoy playing
sports. Also, whenever my favorite band or rapper comes to town, I love going
to their concert. My favorite concerts I have been to include Phish, Drake and
Jay-Z.
During the summer going into 11th grade, my
overnight camp took a two-week trip to Costa Rica as a volunteer project and
for some fun. Our first week consisted of white water rafting in one of the
highest ranked rafting river in the world and zip lining a thousand feet over
the rainforest. Throughout the second week, we ran a sports camp for
underprivileged kids. It was very rewarding to bring so much happiness to these
kids’ lives because I knew that the sports camp was an escape from the
struggles they deal with everyday. Even with the language barrier, I knew I was
able to make an impact on their lives for the better.
In the past, I’ve had a pretty good amount of writing
experience. Last year in my Com A class, I had to write narratives, stories
from the perspective of inanimate objects and a research paper discussing the
relationship between social revolutions and different media outlets. As for
this course, I am looking to further improve my writing skills and improve on
my public speaking skills.
![]() |
| My family + my grand mom + my brother/sister's boyfriend and girlfriend |

No comments:
Post a Comment