Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!
Last Day of Discussion Section! Yay!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Introduction

Hi everyone,

My name is Jeremy White and I am from the D.C. area but more specifically Potomac, MD. I am 19 years old, turning 20 on October 12th. My family consists of my Mom, Dad, Sister, and two dogs (pictured below). I like to go to the beach and we have a beach house in Delaware that we go to every summer. I enjoy surfing but its hard to do in Delaware so I mainly have surfed on vacations to places like Hawaii, California, and Costa Rica.

Here at UW Madison I am an Accounting major interested in one day starting my own company. I am in a fraternity, ZBT, and have enjoyed meeting and spending time with the great group of guys we have. I chose Madison for the amazing atmospheres the City and campus provide, and I have not once second guessed my decision to attend school here.