Hello All,
My name is Joe Esten. I am a senior at Madison majoring in Communication Arts with a emphasis in Digital communication including social media and online relationships. I grew up in the small suburb of Cedarburg, WI, which is about 30 min north of Milwaukee. I have a huge family with 7 younger siblings ranging from 16 to 3. I love to play sports including Ultimate and soccer. I currently work at Gordon's as a student supervisor where I have been working for the past 2 years.
After I graduate I plan on traveling around learning about how other countries, specifically lower class and poorer countries, use technology and social media to communicate. I plan on doing this while volunteering with the Peace Corps.
My experience as a writer is probably along the same lines as any other college student. I have written plenty of term papers and other research projects throughout my career at Madison.
After winning the Elite 8 game against Arizona!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment